The Exchange Clubs are non-profit (IRS 501(c)(4)), community service organizations, whose major project is the Prevention of Child Abuse.
Other programs include:
- GIVEAKIDAFLAGTOWAVE - A program to give US flags to the children.
- "One Nation Under God" - A program to recognize the influence of religion on the American heritage.
- Book of Golden Deeds - A program to honor an individual who has been outstanding in the service to the community.
- So Proudly We Hail - A program to honor those in the community who fly the flag regularly and honorably.
- Student of the Month/Year - A program to honor the outstanding students in the local high schools with a plaque and a breakfast and allowing the top winners to compete in the National Exchange Club's Scholarship program. District information is here!
- Accepting the Challenge of Excellence "ACE" - A program to honor students, who have had rough times in school, and who have discovered the value of an education and have turned their lives and school performance around. The winners receive a from the Rocky Mountain District Exchange Club's ACE Program a scholarship and a plaque. District information is here!
- Freedom Shrine - A program to install the Freedom Shrine in local community buildings, such as City Halls, County facilities, Courts and Justice Complexes, as well as in schools. This Shrine is a collection of documents from our American history that are in the form of plaques that will mount on walls for all to see and enjoy. These selected documents are depictive of the efforts by our fore fathers to ensure our liberties today. Take time to read these documents the next Freedom Shrine you pass in the malls, court house, city hall or school. It will be time well spent!
- Crime Prevention
- Fire Prevention
- Other Community Service Programs as needed by the Community
The Rocky Mountain District Exchange Clubs welcome individuals who would like to see that our goals of:
providing opportunities for personal development for the members, participating in the National Exchange Club's Program of Service and its national project: the Prevention of Child Abuse, forthe betterment of the community, exemplifying the meaning of the Exchange's spirit of "Unity for Service."